Fasten or remove screws in light applications up to 400 RPM with the Milwaukee 1/4 in. Hex Offset Drive Adapter and your 2.4-Volt cordless screwdriver.
Introduction of Offset Driver Adapter
This adapter achieves a maximum of 100 in. lbs. of torque and features durable die cast construction and accepts 1/4 in. magnetic bits. The thumb flange allows 360° of rotation.
- Accepts 1/4 in. magnetic bits
- Allows extra mobility in tight screw driving applications, achieving up to 100 in. lbs. of torque
- Fastens and removes screws in light applications up to 400 RPM
- Features durable die cast construction
- Thumb flange allows 360° rotation
Specifications of Driver Adapter for Drills and Screwdrivers
Drive Size (in.) 1/4 in.
Product Depth (in.) 5.25
Product Height (in.) 5.25
Product Length (in.) 5.25
Product Width (in.) 1.12
Shank Diameter 1/4 in
Price of Offset Driver Adapter
For information about price of Offset Driver Adapter you can control price tab in products information or you can contact this websites experts.